The agriculture industry must confront a variety of risks such as land rights, human rights, labor standards, and threats to the supply-chain. Environmental and financial factors must also be evaluated and managed.
Our professionals provide the knowledge and skill needed to subdue these risks. Our Agriculture Services include:
- Analysis of the strategic risks a company faces on the global level.
- Forecasting future threats on the horizon.
- Customized Risk Reports and briefings.
- Risk Assessment and Risk Mitigation Plans.
- Training and Workshops on relevant issues.
Our professionals will partner with organizations to effectively and efficiently forecast, identify and assess risks as well as advise on mitigation plans. The agriculture sector is undergoing a transformation as a result of climate change, environmental volatility and changing consumer demand. GRI consistently monitors changes to sensitive situations, taking note of how changes will impact the industry. Our steady vigilance ensures that clients will have peace of mind knowing that we will keep them one step ahead of potential difficulties.