REF Code: RS I.36677
Global Risk Intelligence is seeking to recruit Risk Specialists, starting immediately.
Candidates must currently be a doctoral candidate at a top-ranking university in addition to possessing an excellent command of English. Candidates must specify their research interests and specialization(s) in their cover letter.
We are seeking to recruit Risk Specialists to assist us with company activities up to 20 hours a week for Spring 2020. The position will be coordinated from Arlington, Virginia and can be conducted remotely.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Master's program studying international relations, security studies, business, data analytics, finance, economics, or a related field.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Global Risk Intelligence regrets that it cannot assist with procuring visas or entry permits. Please include your work eligibility in your application.
Successful candidates will gain direct exposure to company activities and will be expected to perform duties inclusive of the following:
- Research: Conducting high-quality subject matter research in accordance with assignments delineated by your supervisor.
- Publications: Contributing publications within your scope of expertise to Global Risk Intelligence as well as conducting additional assignments delineated by your supervisor.
Applicants that are multilingual, demonstrate previous office experience, possess advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and other relevant software are preferred.
- Superb written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and analysis.
- Self-motivated, ability to set deadlines and submit materials in a timely manner.
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to be considered for the position must provide the following:
- CV/Resume: The CV/resume should be no longer than 2 pages.
- Cover Letter: The cover letter should detail what you expect to gain from the internship and should specify the dates and times available for committing to the position.
- Writing Sample: The writing sample should be a single-authored piece (i.e. no co-authorship) with a minimum of 1500 words.
The CV/resume, cover letter, and writing sample should be sent as three separate PDF files via email to the Washington, DC office (email@example.com) with the subject line: “Full Name GRI Risk Specialist Application”. Please include your full name in the title for each separate document.
Applications will not be considered complete until all materials are received. The deadline is rolling until the position is filled. Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.