REF Code: ML I-A.12888
We are seeking to recruit Machine Learning Engineers to assist us with company activities. The position will be coordinated from Arlington, Virginia.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Global Risk Intelligence regrets that it cannot assist with procuring visas or entry permits. Please include your work eligibility in your application.
- Superb written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and analysis.
- Self-motivated, ability to set deadlines and submit materials in a timely manner.
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to be considered for the position must provide the following:
- CV/Resume: The CV/resume should be no longer than 2 pages.
- Cover Letter: The cover letter should detail what you expect to gain from the internship and should specify the dates and times available for committing to the position.
The CV/resume and cover letter should be sent as two separate PDF files via email to Jennifer Hoffman (@email) with the subject line: “Full Name GRI Machine Learning Engineer Application”. Please include your full name in the title for each separate document.
Applications will not be considered complete until all materials are received. The deadline is rolling until the position is filled. Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.