REF Code: GII I-A.0008
Global Risk Intelligence is seeking volunteer graduate interns to assist us with company activities up to 20 hours a week in our Arlington, Virginia office for Spring 2020.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate program studying international relations, security studies, economics, business, analytics or a related field.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Global Risk Intelligence regrets that it cannot assist with procuring visas or entry permits. Please include your work eligibility in your application.
Successful candidates will gain direct exposure to company activities and will be expected to perform duties inclusive of the following:
- Administrative Support: Assisting with daily affairs of the organization and providing operational assistance with other relevant tasks.
- Research: Conducting high-quality subject matter research in accordance with assignments delineated by your supervisor.
- Event Coordination: Assisting with company event organization and conduct of events.
Applicants that are multilingual, demonstrate previous office experience, possess advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and other relevant software are preferred.
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to be considered for the position must provide the following:
- CV/Resume: The CV/resume should be no longer than 2 pages.
- Cover Letter: The cover letter should detail what you expect to gain from the internship and should specify the dates and times available for committing to the position.
- Writing Sample: The writing sample should be a single-authored piece (i.e. no co-authorship) with a minimum of 1500 words.
The CV/resume, cover letter, and writing sample should be sent as three separate PDF files via email to Jennifer Hoffman (@email) with the subject line: “Full Name GRI Graduate Internship Application”. Please include your full name in the title for each separate document.
While the internship is unpaid, successful candidates will be provided with a Letter of Recommendation and Certificate of Graduate Internship following completion of duties.
Applications will not be considered complete until all materials are received. The deadline is rolling until the position is filled. Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.