REF Code: G I-PRW. 897956
Global Risk Intelligence is seeking to recruit Government proposal writers.
Applicants must have a proven track record in this role in addition to possessing an excellent command of English.
Applicants that are multilingual, demonstrate previous office experience, possess advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and other relevant software are preferred.
- Applicants must have previous experience in this role and familiar with Government proposal writing.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Global Risk Intelligence regrets that it cannot assist with procuring visas or entry permits. Please include your work eligibility in your application.
- Superb written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and analysis.
- Self-motivated, ability to set deadlines and submit materials in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in and coordinate effective teams.
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to be considered for the position must provide the following:
- Cover Letter
The CV/resume and cover letter should be sent in PDF format via email to the email@example.com with the subject line: “Full Name GRI Gov Proposal Writer Application”.
Applications will not be considered complete until all materials are received. The deadline is rolling until the position is filled. Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.