REF Code: DA I-A.4335
We are seeking to recruit Data Analysts to assist us with company activities. The position will be coordinated from Arlington, Virginia.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Global Risk Intelligence regrets that it cannot assist with procuring visas or entry permits. Please include your work eligibility in your application.
- Knowledge: Applicants must be able to demonstrate familiarity with extracting knowledge from structured and unstructured data sources.
- Team Player: Applicants must be able to work effectively in teams and conduct collaborative research.
Successful candidates will gain direct exposure to company activities and will be expected to perform duties inclusive of the following:
- Research: Conducting high-quality data research in accordance with assignments delineated by your supervisor.
- Collecting and interpreting data, reporting results back to members of the business.
- Using statistical methods to analyze data, being able to identify patterns and trends in data sets.
- Demonstrating previous office experience and possessing advanced knowledge of relevant software.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Ability to analyze large data sets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving inclination.
- Superb written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and analysis.
- Self-motivated, ability to set deadlines and submit materials in a timely manner.
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to be considered for the position must provide the following:
- CV/Resume: The CV/resume should be no longer than 2 pages.
- Cover Letter: The cover letter should detail what you expect to gain from the internship and should specify the dates and times available for committing to the position.
The CV/resume and cover letter should be sent as two separate PDF files via email to Jennifer Hoffman (@email) with the subject line: “Full Name GRI Data Analyst Application”. Please include your full name in the title for each separate document.
Applications will not be considered complete until all materials are received. The deadline is rolling until the position is filled. Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.